Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Six Word Memoir (Final Draft)

                                              

1/ Million; those are my chances.


My chances in finding that right person that everyone wants to meet, accomplishing  my goal, becoming a millionare, acing my finals and much more. I've always wanted to go sky diving which I think might not happen. These six words just mean to me that their is many possibilities but most likely not to happen. It's negative, yes but it is also being realistic. Many have crushes and it's okay because I am only 15 and i'm not meant to find my "love" this young. I always wanted to be famous, how silly is that but i'm sure at some point everyone wished that. Well their just is many chances yet very few possibilities. I always wanted a pony but guess what, that's not going to happen either .

1/ million; those are my chances ...
Become someone that you've always wanted to be. Not the person that they tell you to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment