2. Facebook's fault I woke up late.
1. Story about how I have to invent this lie when I really don't want to attend school.( Bathroom for an hour o : )
2. School ? Oops I got diarrhea again.
1. Story : Beauty isn't everything, don't depend on it. Doesn't take you to a pretty place.
2. Pretty shoes guide me wrong ways.
1. Story : My friend got pooped on once, it was a lucky day for him.
2. Bird poop equals, GOOD LUCK! gross...
1. This happens most of the time, I rather just lock myself in the room .
2. Bird poop equals, GOOD LUCK! gross...
1. This happens most of the time, I rather just lock myself in the room .
2. Parent's fight is a children's headache.
1. Life doesn't always go as planned, and I wish for that exact moment I can place myself far away .
2. Ship me away... to another place.
1. I don't know what "love" is but hey, I'm only 15. Someday I hope to find the answer...
2. I like YOU; you like ME.
1. I am no princess, so I can't picture a perfect fairytale. Plus they say there is no such thing as a fairytale.
2. There's more to it, than fairytales.







No comments:
Post a Comment